Live in Geiranger – Fossen Camping
Fossen Camping lies a couple of hundred metres above the centre of Geiranger, with a stunning view of the fjord and the World Heritage site. It is far enough to get away from the city centre but also close enough to take a trip whenever you want. Here, you can find your peace and concentration for work in well-equipped cabins, all with a fjord view, heating cables on all floors, TV and free Wi-Fi. Two bedrooms and 4-5 beds in each cabin, as well as a veranda with outdoor furniture and a charcoal grill. The host will give you advice and tips for short and longer trips, and packets of bed linen/towels and barbecue charcoal can be rented or bought.
- 3-5 cabins with a fjord view over the Geirangerfjord
- Approx. 40 sq.m, floor heating, television and free Wi-Fi
- Two bedrooms and 4-5 beds in every cabin
- Veranda with outdoor furniture and charcoal grill
- Reception with rental/sale of bed linen, towels and barbecue charcoal
Price: By agreement
No commitments – we will soon revert to you with an offer.
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.