Work in Geiranger – Stabburet at Møll Utigard
Stabburet (the traditional storehouse) at Møll Utigard
Møll Utigard is part of a farmyard with buildings from the 1600s – 1900s. The yard has been preserved roughly as it was, with several main houses and a cluster of works buildings. The buildings create a special atmosphere and a whiff of the old way of life. Anette and Willy are happy mediators and arrange tours of the farmyard for groups. They also rent out the storehouse to people who want to meet or enjoy the atmosphere and the view on their own.
- Magnificent location at the Eagle’s Bend – Ørnesvingane
- View towards the Geirangerfjord and the Seven Sisters waterfall
- Near Geiranger
- Traditional furnishing with solid wooden long tables and benches
- Can be used as a meeting room (30 sq. m)
- Is suitable if you are looking for a special workplace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Serving and guided tours on request
Price: By agreement
Anette Møll and Willy Fredheim
Ørnevegen 381, 6216 Geiranger
Tel. +47 45 89 02 09
No commitments – we will soon revert to you with an offer.
If you see this after your page is loaded completely, leafletJS files are missing.